Thursday, September 23, 2010

GO SABERS! 2011 Shakopee High School Seniors

I have received many referrals over the past year from my BNI group this year! Joining this group has been a huge boost to my business and I have been able to make many new friends here in Shakopee. I highly recommend to anyone to check out a chapter near you if you are looking to expand your own business. Twila Hanks from MidCountry Mortgage is a fellow member and friend who has a high school senior this year. She asked me to shoot pictures of her son, Ian Hanks and his friend Dylan Ulferts at her home. Her gardens were amazing and gave me endless opportunities! I loved getting to use her beautiful deck staircase as a really fun backdrop for the guys. This shoot was a fantastic experience! Thank you Twila! Thank you Ian and Dylan for being such good sports and putting up with the hundreds of pictures I took that day! Here is a little peak of some fun stuff we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment