Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Fun!

Oooouber-Super Exciting news! I now have new fall pieces hanging at Coffee Ta Cream at the Shakopee Town Square Mall.  I met Ryan, the owner of this amazing coffee/ice cream shop about a year ago and he has just been crazy awesome at helping promote my photography business! Ryan has such an outgoing personality, probably the nicest guy I've ever met!,  When I leave his shop, I feel so energized and motivated to work harder on my own business. I don't think I have ever left there without a smile on my face!  I don't drink coffee, but that sure doesn't stop me from enjoying such a wonderful place great hot coco, great food and an amazing atmosphere! You can also purchase matted prints, greeting cards and magnets of my work there. :) Thanks much Ryan! Your shop is the best place to go in Shakopee for ice cream! Not to mention has the most awesome art to check out while your there! ;)


It has been such a blessing to have such great shooting weather this fall. As Minnesotan's we all know how unpredictable the weather can be... last year we already had our first snow fall by now. This year we've had record highs in the high 80's! It's not very often that I have time to just wander around and take some fun fall pictures, but this year I made it a point to get out there and shoot those beautiful colors. Feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think. :)





I had a chance to shoot some fun pictures at Crofut Winery while attending the Scott County Art Crawl... which I had no idea was going on till last minute. You can bet I will sure be a part of it next year! :)







Baby Liam in the pumpkins... thank you Kasey Johnson for coming out and playing with me! :)


I had so much fun shooting at the pumpkin patch this year...


If anyone is interested, there is still time to get those fun fall shots in! :)


I also had the pleasure of shooting Kasey's nieces Grace and Tabitha at the pumpkin patch, they sure are beautiful girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment